What is Environmental Engineering Assignment?
The branch of environmental engineering primarily deals with protecting people from adverse environmental effects, such as pollution, in pursuit of improving environmental quality standards. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the role of environmental engineers in improving recycling measures, waste disposal, public health and welfare, and water and air pollution control is a critical juncture of humanist advancements in the contemporary world.
Lucas (2019) argues that the practice of environmental engineering dates back to the ancient civilizations, in which semi-permanent settlements of people required dealing with several challenges, ranging from waste disposal and sewage. The advent of large-scale farming and manufacturing brought about significant requirements for technological advancements. According to an article in the Postgraduate Medical Journal, Joseph Bazalgette was one of the first environmental engineers to oversee the construction of the first large-scale municipal sewer system in London. Since then, several engineering projects have developed with an ongoing demand for environmental specialists. Therefore, Environmental engineering is the branch of engineering that is concerned with protecting people from the effects of adverse environmental effects, such as pollution, and improving environmental quality. For Mathews (2020), Environmental engineering is concerned with studying clean technologies that have no or as little impact on the environment as possible. An environmental engineer is involved in researching and developing alternative energy sources, water reclamation, waste treatment, and recycling.
Online Assignment Expert is equipped with a team of engineering experts who have in-depth knowledge and skills to understand the vastness of the subject and the rubrics of the assignment. Students can refer to the online Environment Engineering Assignment help services, where they can directly gain access to experts and avail the required assistance for their assignments. Through their help and expertise in this area, our world-renowned assignment help services provide quality academic services.
Various Specializations in Environmental Engineering
Environmental engineering studies look into the impact of technological advances that affect the environment and analyze environmental issues such as global warming, ozone depletion, air pollution, and water pollution. It is further used to design the municipal water supply and industrial wastewater treatment to control various waterborne diseases and improve sanitization standards. At Environmental Engineering assignment help, our experts are committed to providing the best assignment help services. They are aware of all the complexities required while writing environmental engineering assignments.
The major specializations of environmental engineering deal with:-
- Water Project Management - In this field, the municipal is responsible for overseeing various water treatment processes and measures to ensure that adequate sanitary and cleaning sessions of water bodies are carried out to ensure safe water delivery to every resident. This inquiry might also require involvement in biological and separation treatment processes.
- Senior Environmental Engineering - The senior environmental engineering process requires overseeing projects and providing adequate guidance on environmental projects. Under its inquiry, environmental engineers are taught to provide guidance to their subordinates and work with them accordingly in various environmental managerial tasks. Senior environmental engineers must carry out various tasks and important headings in engineering projects.
- Environmental Health and Safety Direction - Under this branch, environmental health and safety directors are asked to ensure that the company follows various regulations in safekeeping the environmental standards. They are also required to provide ideas on sustainable programs and promote sustainability. For an environmentally safe project, measures are carried out to ensure balanced environmental friendly directives.
- Green Building Engineering - Engineers under this branch are engaged in sustainable construction projects as they leave less carbon footprint when compared to traditional buildings. Further, they protect the environment from harm and are driven to perform duties in a more resource-efficient model. Green Building Engineering is a prominent branch of engineering and requires dedicated studies in environmental protective measures.
Understanding Applications of Environmental Engineering
Environmental engineering is a development process and requires infrastructure for the sustainable supply of water, controlling pollution and disposal of waste. It helps facilitate wastewater management, air purification, recycling and water disposal to benefit human health. Environmental Engineering Assignment Help Expert understands the vastness of the subject and provides the required assistance. They also consider various other fields of science such as physics, chemistry, hydraulics, microbiology, geology and ecology. Environment engineering is used to support the environment to
- Safeguard the health of humans
- Safeguard the nature and the ecosystem
- Improve the environment-related enhancement, which improves the quality of life
There are several applications of environmental engineering which you might pursue if you take up this field. Some of the prominent applications of this field are:
- Water Treatment and Supply - Environmental engineers assess the water balance and decide the accessibility of water supply and water requirement in the watershed. Seasonal water is collected, and engineering systems are developed to treat, store and convey the water for multiple uses. Water is treated to achieve quality standards and to minimize the development of infectious diseases. Further, water distribution systems are developed to allow adequate water pressure that is also used to meet the user's needs.
- Air Pollution Management - Environmental engineers help in the air pollution management system and use the air pollution dispersion model to assess the concentration of the pollutant, which impacts the air quality. To some extent, it decreases the greenhouse emission and the carbon dioxide emission with the help of the combustion process.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Mitigation - Environmental engineers apply engineering and scientific principles to evaluate the adverse impact of water, habitat, fauna, flora and air quality in specified habitats or ecosystems. This helps formulate the necessary planning required to restore the balance of environmental mishaps and create environmentally friendly measures.
- Wastewater treatment - There are several wastewater treatment technology presents. Thus, a primary clarifier system is present, which removes the floating and solid material. The secondary treatment is present in which sedimentation and flocculation processes occur. After the secondary treatment, the water undergoes tertiary treatment to remove nitrogen waste and helps in the final disinfection process.
Thus, writing an environmental engineering assignment requires well-researched information that has to be applied o your assignments. Environmental engineering is now increasingly being dominated by young students who want to gain experience in the biomedical and environmental protection world. Several environmental issues like climate change, pollution and natural disasters are increasingly challenging government authorities and corporations to take up protective environment measures.
Thus, the role of an environmental engineer is an important part of a healthy and sustainable future. Engineering Assignment Help Expert understands that nursing as a subject is a continuously evolving process, and students must be updated with their knowledge base and the latest developments. To have a good engineering academic performance, it is advised to seek help from Assignment Help and be prepared for anything that comes in the way of a healthy and sustainable future.