SWOT analysis is considered one of the most used strategic planning and analysis tools. Our experts who provide Southwest Airlines SWOT analysis help have explained the factors like Strength (S), Weaknesses (S), Opportunities (S), and Threat (S) being faced by Southeast Airlines in its business environment.
Southeast Airline is one of the starring organizations in its field. This organization manages its prominent position in the market by examining, analysing, evaluating, and reviewing the SWOT analysis critically. SWOT analysis is an immensely synergistic process and needs effective coordination within different departments of the organization such as finance, marketing, operations, strategic planning, and management information systems.
The SWOT analysis technique helps an organization to identify the internal strategic factors like strength & weaknesses and external factors like threats and opportunities. The SWOT Analysis Matrix assists Southwest Airlines managers in developing four strategies types:
- SO (strengths-opportunities) Strategies
- WO (weaknesses-opportunities) Strategies
- ST (strengths-threats) Strategies
- WT (weaknesses-threats) Strategies
Southwest Airlines SWOT Analysis: Step by Step
According to our assignment help experts, the SWOT analysis showcase the ways in which business and its limitations and advantages affect Southeast Airline Company’s growth strategies and generic strategy. More details are discussed below.
Southeast Airline – Strengths
Southwest Airlines’ strengths are generally the internal factors which help in business competitive advantages and high operational productivity. When we conduct a SWOT analysis, strengths mainly focus on competing competitors and take a growth advantage from the industry. Some of Southwest Airline’s strengths are as listed:
- LUV culture
- Lower cost
- Best employer
- World’s most admired airline
- Consistent profit
- Brand value
- Single aircraft type
- High capacity
- Effective management
In addition to these, Southeast Airline operates more than 4000 flights a day. With so many flights during the peak travel season, the airline generates more revenue.
Southeast Airline – Weaknesses
Weakness is the areas where Southwest Airlines can improve upon. The strategy is about making choices and weaknesses are the areas where an organization can improve using SWOT analysis and build on its competitive advantage and strategic positioning. If we talk about the weaknesses, the following to be noticed:
- Lack of diversification
- Dependent on the US market
- Overdependence of Boeing 737 MAX
The overdependence of Boeing 737 MAX resulted in revenue loss when there are limited planes. This also leads to issue like depending on a single aircraft.
Southeast Airline – Opportunities
Southwest’s industry environment provides business growth opportunities. While conducting southwest airlines SWOT analysis, there are few external factors that can be quite helpful in improving the airline co. However, the most discussed opportunities are as mentioned below:
- Growth by expanding the aviation market at a global scale
- Developing new partnerships with relevant firms
- Growth through service diversification
- Improving booking performance
- Increasing freight businesses
- Exploit new technologies
- Offering long-distance flights
Southwest mainly sees the United States as its main market. The Southeast Company has the chance to expand its markets. This external factor is referred to as significant growth in revenue because the organization brings new flight routes to cover more countries. The external factor also relates to the Southwest Airlines Company’s 4Ps of the marketing mix. Moreover, the organization also comes with the opportunity to grow by expanding its business, like introducing new businesses or new services that can create a synergy with the current airline operations. To conduct an in-depth southwest airlines SWOT analysis, you may need an expert’s help to get help.
Southeast Airline – Threats
The threat is an external factor that hinders or reduces business development. While conducting southwest airlines swot analysis, threats are to expand the business at the international level. Following are the highlights of Southeast Airline threats:
- Global recession
- Boeing 737 Max Issues
- Negative publicity
- Intense competition
- Increase in fuel price
- Incident of terrorism
- Stringent regulations
- Uncertain threats
- The limited population of pilots
Image source – Sky Refund
In addition to all these, competition is one of the biggest and strong threats for Southwest Airlines organization. For instance, Airline companies like American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines are a few aggressive competitors. With the help of SWOT analysis, like external strategic factor hinders business growth in markets where such competitors are available.
These were the results gained after southwest airlines swot analysis. If you are a student and assigned with such tasks then you are required to get in touch with an Online Assignment Expert. At this platform, you will get highlight assignment help from a team of professionals assignment writers. These writers are the best in the class and hold a Master’s degree in the respective field. Therefore, if you are finding issues in writing southwest airlines swot analysis assignments, contact us. If we talk about services, here are the highlights –
- Choose preferred experts
- Download samples for free
- Unlimited revisions
- Assignment Writing Help covering the dissertation, case study, thesis, research paper, etc.
- Help in online quiz exams
- Proofreading and editing
In addition to these, you are assured of the following –
- Complete confidentiality – With us, you do not need to worry about your identity. We do not sell or tell or use your contact information for any other purposes.
- 1 subject 1 expert – We assign one work at a time to our expert, so that they can effectively complete the task within the scheduled time. Also, they focus on the quality of the content.
- Live support – You will assignment help services actively working 24 hours all day in and day out. Therefore, feel free to contact us anytime whenever you feel alike.
- Instant help – It has been seen that several students leave their assignments for the last minute and when it comes to writing assignments then get fail. In such situations, they can reach us and we will deliver a complete solution within 6 hours.
To enjoy these features and/or services, you may place your order now! You are only required to dial, email, or send a request via live chat, and we will be happy to assist you.