The University of Wollongong is one of the Public Research Universities in Australia. This university has over 131,859 students and 2,400 staff members. As per the QS World Ranking 2019, the UoW is ranked in the top 20 modern universities globally and 181-190th in terms of QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2019. This university offers more than hundreds of disciplines and nursing is one of them. Students enrolled in the field of nursing undergo various units and assignments such as SNUG101, SNUG103, SNUG305, SNUG310, SNUG304, and so on.
In today’s blog, we have discussed an SNPG925 unit and its assessment. This unit focuses on the applications of leadership and gives knowledge and understanding of effective leadership characteristics and different organisational environment where leaders operate. The assignments concerned with SNPG925: Kouzes & Posner Leadership Practice Inventory unit includes three different tasks that are explained below.
Details for SNPG925: Kouzes and Posner Leadership Practice Inventory Assessment Tasks
As we have discussed above that the Kouzes and Posner leadership practices inventory unit has three different tasks. This section covers all the key details of each part of the assessment and hints to write them effectively. So, let’s read further.
Assessment task 1
In this task, you are required to prepare a reflection based on your responses to the results of Kouzes and Posner’s leadership practices inventory. Also, you can use a nursing reflective model for result analysis. Moreover, you should focus on the principles and other leadership literature of Kouzes and Posner, 2017.
Under this assessment task, you are required to do the following:
- Find out 2 different Leadership Practices
- Identify and explain approaches for action and learning through Experience
- Find and explain SMART goals
- Choose any 2 Leadership Behaviors
- Identify and describe suitable and convincing sources and support measures
The total word-length for this task is 100 words. You are required to use APA 6th Edition referencing style. Now, we will discuss the approaches to solve assessment task 1.
How to answer leadership practices inventory questions?
- Present a reflection on Leadership Practice Inventory and evaluate its behavior by using a model
- Eloquent academic skills, logical and coherent flow of materials and ideas.
- Each action plan should exhibit exemplary development and awareness of personal leadership.
- Link the action plan to your reflection.
- The elements of an action plan should be clearly articulated
- Synthesise and analyse the key ideas from LPI and other leadership literature
- Conduct extensive research and proper use of relevant literature
- References to be done as per the UoW guideline.
Assessment Task 2
This assessment is 2500 words in length. In this task, you are required to provide a comprehensive summary of issues involved with leadership and showcase your ability to amalgamate the impact of nursing leadership on health services. To solve this assignment, you should have adequate knowledge of leadership theory, applications of nursing leadership, analysis, etc. In case, if you find any sort of issue while writing the SNPG925: Kouzes & Posner Leadership Practice Inventory Assessment Answer, follow the steps given below:
- Validate complete leadership theory and leadership literature
- Showcase an insightful and deep understanding of leadership development on a particular person, health care team, and services
- Exhibits the awareness and insight of the subtler aspects for the topic you have selected
- Include numerous examples and link it to nursing leadership influences
- Analyse the entire core literature aspects that are assimilated to leadership development
- Make proper use of related research literature
Assessment task 3
The main reason behind this assessment task is to discuss and examine the development of nursing leadership on the basis of Kouzes and Posner’s (2017) model. As per our nursing assignment experts who have more than 5 years of experience in the academic industry say that this model includes five Practices of leadership and you are required to explain all these practices with two supportive commitments. The Kouzes and Posner leadership practices inventory assessment has two parts.
Worried, how to answer the SNPG925: Kouzes & Posner Leadership Practice Inventory assessment 3 questions? Read the instructions given below.
- Highlight the awareness and insights subtler aspects K&P Practices applications and Commitments to its leadership
- Critically discuss the development of leadership abilities
- Identify the concise and clear consideration of the Kouzes and Posner Commitments and Practices
- Present an excellent visual presentation highlighting the imagination and creativity
- Develop the ways to develop future leadership
- Use different citations to evident your ideas
- References should be drawn as per the UOW referencing guideline
So, these were the tasks and ways to write the SNPG925: Kouzes & Posner Leadership Practice Inventory assessment answer. In case, if you want to gain additional information about this unit or assessment, reach to Online Assignment Expert.
Make Your Dreams True With Online Assignment Expert
Wants to score A+ grade in your assessment? If yes, then either develop necessary academic skills or take help from us. We are one of the oldest assignment help service provider in Australia. Over thousands of students have successfully scored better grades in the SNPG925: Kouzes & Posner Leadership Practice Inventory assessment. Our experts are well-versed with nursing leadership styles such as Autocratic Leadership, Laissez-Faire Leadership, Democratic Leadership, Servant Leadership, and Transformational Leadership.
Hence, do not worry about your SNPG915: K&P nursing answer and buy the SNPG925: Kouzes & Posner Leadership Practice Inventory Assessment Sample or avail our nursing assignment help service as per your convenience.