SITXGLC001 is a unit code covered in different levels of academic study. This unit is studied by students who are enrolled to education domains like Diploma of Hospitality Management, Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management, Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management, Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management, Diploma of Event Management, Advanced Diploma of Event Management, and Diploma of Holiday Park and Resort Management. All these courses are comprised of several assessments and being a student you are required to compose a well-researched sitxglc001 research and comply with regulatory requirements assessment answer.
In recent years, it has been seen that dealing with SITXGLC001 is not easy due to which they need expert’s help. To assist them, we (Online Assignment Expert) are providing the best assignment help. Under this service, you come to interact with subject-matter experts who are highly-talented, skilled, and experienced to deal with academic assignments and provide a unique and well-written SITXGLC001 Research and Comply with Regulatory Requirements assessment answer. Hence, taking help from us increases the chance to score A+ grade easily. However, before hiring our experts you may have a look at the assessment details.
SITXGLC001 Assessment Details
As we have discussed above that several tasks are conducted under the SITXGLC001 assessment and of them is discussed below. The below-discussed task is a report writing task. In this task, you will find three parts that discuss the research and identification of legal requirements for various compliance areas, pronounce regulatory procedures and policies, and compliance and continuous improvement through a report. Few more details are discussed below by our assignment help experts.
PART A: RESEARCH AND IDENTIFY LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLIANCE
In this part of the assessment, you are supposed to be a Manager for F&B Manager with RT Hotels for 2 years. Now, the Board of RT Hotels has decided to make use of the potential of the Beach Café. This cafe is a part of the Hotel operation located in Melbourne, Australia. The cafe has a seating capacity for sixty indoors with a terrace which is underutilized, but it has the capacity for 150 guests. To date, the operation catered for local and tourists, afternoon teas, serving light lunches and patisseries in the afternoon.
The Board has now decided to refurbish the whole place and also apply to get a liquor license. Once the thing gets done, the Restaurant and bar will continue to operate 7 days a week. It also offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and catering as well.
Being a manager, your task is to research and identify the legal requirements and activities for setting up and operate the establishment and the processes required to get permits and licenses.
Here are a few facts concerned to the RT Bars and Hotels –
PART B: DEVELOP AND ARTICULATE REGULATORY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
After finishing Part a (researching and identifying the required legalities for operating a restaurant), you are now required to identify, access, and apply that regulatory information and highlight the compliance for the operations. You may discuss a minimum of 6 different areas of compliance and development of procedures and policy.
You can choose any six policies from the following:
PART C: COMPLIANCE AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
In this assignment part, you are required to draft a short procedure that should outline the ways in which you are going to address the below-given aspects for continuous communication, improvement, and stay updated:
Once you have finished the writing part, you may check for the following details –
- Have you described all the required assessment tasks and processes?
- Do you have an adequate understanding of the evidence?
- Have you completely explained the rights and the appeal system?
- Have you explained the reasonable adjustments and special needs while writing the assessment?
- Do you have accessed the required resources?
If you have missed any of the above points or finding it difficult to write then you may choose Online Assignment Expert. We are an Online Assignment Expert, who is providing the best assignment help to university scholars. Getting assignment help from us benefits students in several ways such as writing, editing, proofreading, checking plagiarism, quality check, and more. In addition to these, there are several other benefits being offered to students.
Incredible Services Offered By Online Assignment Expert!
Students who need help in writing sitxglc001 research and comply with regulatory requirements assessment answer must choose Online Assignment Expert. There could be several reasons to choose us, such as –
- Discount offers – With us, students get amazing discounts on the order they place. Few discount offers are seasonal discounts, festive discounts, weekly discounts, black Friday discounts, and more.
- Download samples – Writing sitxglc001 research and comply with regulatory requirements assessment answers cannot be easy for all the students. Therefore, we are providing downloadable samples for such students.
- Get unlimited revisions – We, at Online Assignment Expert, follow several methods to write a wonderful sitxglc001 assessment answer, but in case, if any type of issue is found then you may reach us and we will be happy to make the editing.
- Help in various kinds of assignments – Our experts providing help in writing sitxglc001 assessment answers cover a wide range of assignments such as case studies, essays, dissertations, and more.
- Proofreading and editing help – If you are not sure about your writing, then hire our experts. They will proofread the paper and eliminate errors and provide you an errorless assignment.
Apart from these, several other benefits are available with us such as help in online quizzes, live customer support, assurance to unique assignment solutions, and more. Since 2010, we are trusted by the students who are still pursuing or have already earned their degrees from ACU, ANU, Bond University, CQ University, CSU, Deakin University, Flinders University, UTS, etc. By providing on time delivery and best assignment help, we have managed a 98% customer satisfaction rate which is more than any other.
So, why wait? Simply place your order today just by clicking the order now button and Fill the asked detail.