Just like Kolb’s reflective learning cycle, Donald Schon’s theory of reflective practice, GIBBS reflection cycle, Rolfe’s framework is a type of reflective cycle and reflective practice. In previous blogs, we have learned about John’s Model of Reflection, Donald Schon Theory of Reflective Practice, and more. Today, our experts have planned to let you know enough detail about Rolfe’s framework for reflective practice.
In nursing, it has been seen that universities assign assessments based on Rolfe’s framework for reflective practice. Writing assignments for this reflective practice cannot be easy even it just focuses on three questions such as –
- So What?
- Now What?
Being a student, you must know that Rolfe’s framework for reflective practice revolves around these three questions. In this blog, we along with our best assignment help experts have tried to let you know all the things that are useful in writing reflective practices assignments.
Rolfe reflective model (2010)
Rolfe’s framework comes with the goodness of straightforwardness and simplicity. In this model, you are generally required to answer three key questions, as indicated in the below diagram:
The above-discussed three stages of the Rolfe Reflective Cycle model generally ask you to consider, what happened, the occurrence implications, and future conduct consequences. This model is cyclic and suggests a set of questions that may flow from the first three; all these can be used to improve reflective thinking and insulate all the important elements of the situation so that they can be understood in detail.
This element of the Rolfe et. al reflective practice framework is related to explaining the occurrence or event that is being reflected upon and describing the self-awareness of an individual.
- Was your role in the creating situation?
- Were you planning to achieve?
- Different actions were done to achieve them?
- Responses do you get from other people?
- Were the results?
- Feelings were elicited?
Another element of Rolfe reflective practice is so what. Under this aspect, you come to analyse the situation and evaluate the conditions that have been addressed.
- Does it tell about you and your relationships with student/s?
- Was your thinking process and how you acted?
- Possible methods might be bought into action during the situation?
- Different approaches have to be produced be deal with that situation?
- Have you learned from that particular situation?
The third element of Rolfe’s framework for reflective practice is “now what”, which is related to synthesising insights and information. It mainly considers the actions that can be identified and used in the future in case if a similar situation occurs.
- Identify the things that need change or improvement?
- Do support from others needed?
- What you have learned from that situation?
Evaluation of the Rolfe Model by Our Nursing Assignment Experts
Our experts providing the best assignment help in Australia have evaluated the Rolfe Model in this section. Let’s have a look at it.
The key benefit of the Rolfe Framework for Reflective Practice is its clarity and simplicity. Reflective frameworks need to be useful and easily accessible to its user and may give meaningful results. However, if Rolfe Model is applied to three core questions, then a complete inventory for that situation is reflected upon may not occur, and the understanding produced as the outcome might tend to descriptive and simplistic.
If you are a student studying nursing courses at Australian colleges, then it is necessary to have detailed knowledge and practice to deal with Rolfe Model. If not, you might need an expert’s help. The best and cheap assignment help can be acquired on this page. Here, a team of talented, skilled, and proficient academic writers is available to look into your assignment and suggest solutions accordingly. In addition to this, several other benefits and services are being offered by us.
Highlights of Services and Benefits Provided By Online Assignment Expert
We, at Online Assignment Expert, are known world-wide for a wide-range of best assignment help at reasonable prices. Since 2010, we have tried to assist scholars in every possible manner. Initially, we were into only assignment help, but after seeing student’s concerns ad difficulties we started providing proofreading, editing, plagiarism-check, quality-check, and other services. Now, we are working with over 3000 Ph.D. writers who have a master’s in nursing and adequate knowledge to deal with university assignments. In addition to these, students are assured of the following things –
- Your identity is safe with us. We don’t share your identity or details with any other parties. We have a strict policy against this. Hence, no need to worry about your identity when we are here.
- 1 expert 1 subject: Under this service, only subject-matter experts are available to look into the assignment and provide accurate solutions.
- Pocket-friendly Price: Here, you avail of our services at reasonable prices. We are the oldest assignment help service provider and aware of the financial crunch a student face during his/her higher studies. Therefore, we always provide the best assignment help at affordable prices.
- Original Content: With us, you are assured of unique and original content even for the same topic. Each paper written by us is checked through Turnitin to make sure that it is 100% unique and plagiarism-free.
- Instant assignment help: While pursuing higher degrees at universities, it is well-understood that students might not get ample time for their assignments because of several workloads and issues. As result, they fail to meet the deadlines or misplace the information while writing assignments at the last minute. To help them, we are offering instant assignment help where students get a complete assignment within 6 hours.
To experience these services, you are only needed to let us know the assignment details via live chat, phone call, or email. You can also click on the ORDER NOW tab from above and fill up the detail.