Overview of NUM2308 Assessment
The NUM2308 assessment is about writing a contemporary issue essay. To write the essay, students will be given a case scenario. The essay should not exceed 2000 words. Students must include at least 10 references for the materials taken from books, journal articles, and credible websites.
Instructions to write NUM2308: Indigenous Australian’s Health and Wellness: Contemporary Issues Essay
While writing a contemporary issue essay, students must concentrate on the following concepts of NUM2308 unit. They are –
- Equality/ Privilege/Access to health services
- Culture/ethnicity/ racism/ identity
- Colonisation/Australian Historical events
- Enculturation/ Unequal power
- Midwifery and Nursing practice Standards and Codes
- Social Health Determinants
- Victim blaming
- Cultural competence/ Cultural safety
Important points to remember for writing NUM2308 Assessment Essay
Writing NUM2308 essay answers cannot be easy for many students as it requires in-depth subject knowledge, writing skills, etc. However, such students can follow the steps mentioned below by our nursing assignment writing experts.
- Students must present an understanding of the concepts. Therefore, they should begin the paragraphs including a topic sentence introducing the concept, after this link that concept with the given case study in such a way that it highlights your understanding of the ways in which the concept is applied in a real-life scenario.
- Explain at least 3 concepts.
- Don’t forget to cite the unit text and websites like Gov and Edu. Avoid citing videos and lectures.
- As per our nursing assignment experts, students must use the following style of language to prepare an essay: a) Use 3rd personal language b) Use active voice c) Be concise d) Make proper use of Standard English e) Avoid American spellings f) Avoid clichés, slangs, gender bias, etc.
How to Write NUM2308 Assessment Answers?
Following the below-given steps will be quite helpful for students in preparing the NUM2308 assessment answers. The steps are as follows –
Focus on the essay writing process i.e. analysing questions – brainstorming – research – develop a plan – write the draft – revise the draft – edit and proofread.
Brainstorming and pre-reading: This process generally includes the important points of the essay. While writing NUM2308 assessment answer, students must brainstorm and do pre-reading for the following:
- Jot down the information and details you know already about the topic?
- Your opinion, if any.
- Present the initial responses concerned to the question.
- Think deeply by questioning the question process.
- Organising the existing information
- Know how theories/ approaches/ arguments differ from each other? Which can be used while writing the NUM2308 essay?
Research: Conduct in-depth research by using reliable and credible sources such as government websites, educational websites, peer-reviewed articles, journals, etc.
Develop a plan: The nursing experts suggest developing a plan for the NUM2308: Indigenous Australian’s Health and Wellness: Contemporary Issues essay based on the notes and mind map. Then organise the content and ideas logically including supporting evidence. Note down the references for each information taken from other websites or writer’s work.
Write the 1st Draft: There are different kinds of the essay such as narrative, expository, descriptive, and argumentative. The basic structure to be followed for this assignment is:
- Title page
- Contents page
- Explain the concepts that can influence Jane’s health service
- Similarities and differences between health services
- Strategies to manage health issues in a culturally safe way
Draft & revise: To draft your contemporary issue essay, follow the following strategies.
- Note down a brief summary of the argument.
- Underline the main topic of the essay in each paragraph.
- Include a wavy line for phrases, words, and sentences which have the relationship between sections and thoughts.
Editing and Proofreading: Once you are done with the writing process, it comes to edit for content, argument, and thesis statement. This is the final stage of writing NUM2308: Indigenous Australian’s Health and Wellness: Contemporary Issues Answer. Here, you are required to check for academic writing style followed in Edith Cowan University such as spelling, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and paragraph structure.
Hire Our Expert to Write Your Nursing Essay for You
If you are a student and finding issues in writing the NUM2308: Indigenous Australian’s Health and Wellness Contemporary Issues Answer, then feel free to contact Online Assignment Expert. With us, you will be provided accurate solutions for all your issues. Moreover, our experts, who provide NUM2308 essay samples and assignment help to university scholars, have vast knowledge and adequate writing skills that make them proficient in the field of academic writing. Students can contact us through live chat, phone, and/ or email. Our services are available round the clock to help university scholars in writing, editing, and proofreading of the assignment.