Students pursuing management courses from Australian universities might be asked to write MMGT8003 Globalisation and Value Chain Management Assessment answer as a part of the assessment. Writing MMGT8003 assessment answer need knowledge and skills to identify, explain, and examine the globalisation concepts, evaluation of the value creation methods concerning sustainability firm consideration, and develop and critique the real-world case solution.
Students who lack such skills or do not have ample knowledge might need management assignment help to complete the MMGT8003 assignment successfully. The management experts engaged with Online Assignment Experts are very much talented, skilled, and well-knowledgeable to provide an accurate Mmgt8003 Globalisation and Value Chain Management Assessment Answer. Therefore, taking help from them can be beneficial in many ways. However, the benefits will be discussed, but before that our experts have explained MMGT8003 assessment sample and its related details.
Introduction to MMGT8003 Globalisation and Value Chain Management Assignment
As per the Macquarie University’s Department of Management, the MMGT8003 assessment is comprised of three different tasks like an essay, presentation, and case study.
Assessment 1: Essay
It is an individual essay that covers 30% of the total assessment. The topic and other descriptions are mentioned below.
This essay should be written in 1300 words excluding reference lists, cover page, graphs, and appendices. Students are required to put total words on their cover page. The suggested structure for this part of the assessment is –
- Introduction: In this section, students are required to discuss the topic background and simplify the research essay. For instance, what type of industry will be analysed and justify briefly?
- Body section: Here, students must focus on secondary resources and literature review introduced in the essay. The body section generally includes details like – explaining all the key concepts required for arguments, just like explaining the global supply chain management. After this, they should create few logical arguments in the contexts of the assigned topic; and analyse the main theme of the research critically. Also, students can use sub-headings to clearly explain them.
- Conclusion: This section is written to briefly restate and say again all the key findings and arguments of the research. Also, include the recommendations and suggestions concerned with managerial implications.
- References: This is a common but most important section of an assessment. Generally, this section asks students to review and analyse the entire related literature and other information or data collected from different sources. In this assessment, students must provide at least seven academic references in Harvard formatting style.
Students finding issues in writing an essay for “The Effect of Globalisation on Australia” can avail our management assignment help. Here, they will get assisted by experienced and talented writers who have adequate knowledge and skills to compose the best piece of essay papers.
Assessment 2: Group Submission and Individual Presentation
The topic for this assessment task is assigned in the tutorial. A group leader will be selected for each group. The leader will hold a responsibility to communicate and interact with the course director. Each group is asked to make a presentation which should be 30-40 minutes and additionally 10 minutes for Q&A.
The 1st slide should include topic presentation, member name, group number, and student’s ID number whereas the last slide should have research resources like a textbook, journal articles, websites, online resources, etc. by using Harvard Referencing Style.
More details about this assessment task can be acquired from the experts providing MMGT8003 Assessment Answer to university scholars. Therefore, contact them and get answers to all your queries.
Assessment 3: Case Study
This section of MMGT8003 assessment asks scholars to write a case study report. While writing a case study, students must focus on the applications of concepts, insights, techniques, and tools that are studied in the class.
To solve this assessment, firstly identify at least one Australian firm. In this task, students need a brief organisation and product description. The chosen firms include agricultural producers, manufacturers, hospitals, wholesalers/retailers, health care providers, medical clinics, retail stores, call centres, IT design, schools, infrastructure, government, telecommunications, childcare providers, hotels, engineering consulting, financial services, transportation, marketing, and distribution, etc.
The recommended structure for the case study report is –
- Organisation selection – In this section, students must fleetingly explain the research background and the identified organisation.
- Identification & analysis of a problem – This part of the assessment determines the issues encountered by the organisation. Adopting relevant technique/ method is helpful in terms of analysis, like value chain agenda, cause-effect analysis, etc.
- Implementation and Recommendation – Here, students must suggest a minimum of two recommendations related to the identified problem. The recommendations should be practical and specific. It is involved with a diagram that shows activity duration, milestone, activities and makes sure that the implementation is done on time.
- References & appendices – This section includes a minimum of seven good quality references for the information and data taken from journal articles, magazines, and other reliable resources.
- Format: The maximum word-count for this case study is 2000 words. Put total word count over the cover page. The case study should be written in 12-point font size, in Arial or Times New Roman font style with 1.5 line spacing.
Students getting trouble in writing MMGT8003 Globalisation and Value Chain Management assessment answer can hire Online Assignment Expert.
Benefits Offered by Online Assignment Expert
Students availing help from Online Assignment Expert come to interact with professional assignment writers. They have adequate knowledge of assignments and writing styles followed by the university. The academic writers are well-versed with Production & Operations Management, Journal of Operations Management, Supply Chain, etc. Additionally, we provide the following benefits –
- Nonstop customer assistance
- High-quality content
- Instant help
We help students by providing academic appeals policy, assessment policy, academic integrity policy, and quality-based assignments. Thus, contact us and enjoy best assignment help services at the most reasonable price.