Just like other medical professionals, nurses are required to practice as per the complex web of state and federal statutes – while they take proper decisions ethically. Because of rapid advancements in the field of medical technologies and healthcare practices, nurses and other professionals often encounter challenges in taking appropriate decisions where law courts and lawmakers have developed laws for new practices and procedures. As a result, nurses are required to be attentiveness while making decisions in order to minimise legal liability risks. Moreover, nurses are also required to take into account the ethical applying of decisions to make sure their actions.
The ANA Code of Ethics: The Essential Guide for Ethical Decision-Making
The ANA collects, compiles, and announces the ethical nursing practice guidelines in the United States of America. The American Nurses Association Code of Ethics is generally said as a living document which alters as a profession in advance. This association also announces different ethics guides for various controversial and specialties areas, like the ethics included at the end of life decision making.
Some Major Nursing Ethical Principles Discussed in Our Nursing Assignment Help
Even when medical and law practice change, the basic nursing ethical principles remain firm. The nursing ethics foundation centres on the fundamental components of nursing care. Some of the basic elements concerned to the nursing profession are discussed below by our experts providing help in legal and ethical issues in nursing.
- Attentiveness: Nurses should be ethically responsible to attend to their patients as well as the needs of their employer, colleagues, and community.
- Responsibility: Many nurses make decisions on a regular interval which has a direct effect on the lives of people. Also, they are obliged to take into account all the possible values of their actions and the patient's well-being and health.
- Competence: The nursing practice needs a high level of knowledge, degrees, and several complex skills. Nurses are required to keep themselves updated in terms of practice and developments in their profession.
- Patient Responsiveness: Being engaged in multi-disciplinary treatments, nurses are generally said to be professionals who regularly contact with the patient to take care of patient's responses so that they can effectively take part in patient's intervention and treatment and conveying information effectively to other team members.
Legal and Ethical Issues Concerned to Nursing
Nurses and other professionals engaged in healthcare generally practice in such an environment which is getting advance in terms of technology, the pressure to cover costs and advances in medical science. Due to such changes, nurses are required to make decisions in which their opinions of experts are different and judgments are uncertain. Some of the legal and ethical challenges in nursing are discussed below by a team of professional providing legal and ethical issues in health care.
- The suitable and best use of social media in relation to their workplace
- Balance the need to offer patient's care with pressure in order to be more efficient in using resource and time
- To deal with workplace conflicts
- Cope with staffing shortages
When nurses encounter such legal and ethical issues in nursing at the workplace, they are required to get in touch with their colleagues and supervisors. For instance; if a nurse is working in a hospital setting then the institution's ethics committee can provide in-service training and newsletters with a set of guidelines and rules that can be helpful to deal with certain situations. In such cases, nurses are required to adhere to the key nursing ethical principles.
Are you a student who is assigned with nursing legal and ethical issues or aged care assignments, then you may need adequate knowledge of the above-discussed issues? If not, you may need a nursing assignment help to prepare a wonderful solution. The platform where you can get the best assignment help can be Online Assignment Expert. At this platform, you come to get in touch with experts who have sound knowledge and ample years of experience in writing assignments such as legal and ethical issues in aged care, legal and ethical issues in healthcare, legal and ethical issues in nursing, and more. Moreover, you get the following benefits and services with Online Assignment Expert.
Why Choose Online Assignment Expert?
We, at onlineassignmentexpert.com, are one of the oldest and trusted nursing assignment help service provider in Australia. We have helped a large of university scholars in designing perfect assignment solutions as per the university's guidelines and instructions.
However, the free services available with us –
- PREFERRED EXPERTS
- DOWNLOADABLE SAMPLES
- UNLIMITED REVISIONS
Professional Assignment Help Services We Offer
- Assignment writing
- Dissertation writing
- Online quizzes and exams help
- Proofreading and editing
Benefits to choose us –
- Complete confidentiality
- 1 subject 1 expert
- Reasonable price
- Accurate and original content
- Instant assignment help
- Live support
We are trusted by the students pursuing or enrolled in universities like Australian Catholic University, Deakin University, Flinders University, University of Technology (Sydney), UNSW Canberra, and more. To enjoy these features, you are simply required to go with the following steps –
- Choose your own experts as per their knowledge, and experience
- Upload your assignment along with its requirements through order now form
- Check/track your assignments
- Chat with our experts anytime
- Get your assignment within the imminent deadline
- Share feedback or let us know if any changes required
So, why to wait? Reach us immediately!