Values, ideologies, customs, and behaviours may vary between people of different cultural backgrounds and orientations. Individuals also lack the ideas, perceptions, and actions expected by cultural generalisations, nor do they share the same cultural customs and opinions as those of their own cultural community. In our increasingly multicultural culture, health care practitioners must understand that [traditional westernised medical procedures can no longer be acceptable for certain patients and families. Health care providers must be mindful of and sensitive to the many cultural traditions and moral values that affect the lives of families. This should take into account moral and cultural views regarding death and dying.
Four Components of Measuring Your Cultural Competence
As per our experts of accounting assignment help Your capacity to communicate with people from various cultures, as well as social and economic contexts, is referred to as cultural competency. It assesses your skills to collaborate successfully with people who may not speak your native tongue, may not observe the same holidays as you, and do not share your values, ideals, or way of life. Being resource centres is important in today’s workplace, not just for your own performance but also for the success of your business. Cultural maturity, on the other hand, is not something that can be learned by an exam or a workplace class. Instead, cultural maturity, like most workplace diversity topics, necessitates an examination of your own thoughts.
Diversity Training University International has identified four pillars of cultural competency (DTUI). Awareness, personality, experience, and expertise are the four elements.
Let’s take a look at each of the four elements individually.
- Your response to people who are different from you is called awareness. If you see an individual from Mexico and instinctively believe they are an undocumented alien, you are responding to that category of people. It’s crucial that you’re mindful of your reactions.
- You should focus on modifying your emotions and responses to build a more optimistic working atmosphere if necessary.
- Expertise. Your attitudes can be influenced by your views and ideas about equality. People who have biases have been seen to act in ways that expose their prejudices. However, someone may be completely unaware that they are engaging in such habits. A boss, for example, would entrust the key to the storage room to a worker. Instead of handing the key to the employee who enters the storeroom the most often, an African-American, he gives it to another employee, a Caucasian.
- Capabilities. Working on and perfecting your cultural competence is needed for this part. Since communication is the primary means of interaction with your colleagues, staff, or coworkers, it is the most important skill you can have in the workplace. It requires both verbal and nonverbal communication, as well as an understanding of how they differ from culture to culture.
Carefully consider your perception, mood, and comprehension. Don’t be afraid to be truthful with yourself, and don’t beat yourself up if you have any biases or stereotypes. We’re just human, after all. Prejudices and assumptions are formed in us as a result of our upbringing and experiences. What matters is that you recognise them so that you can conquer them.
Cultural Considerations for Health Professionals
Regardless of one’s cultural history, coping with the prospect of losing one’s child is a painful event in both cultures.
In our increasingly multicultural culture, health care practitioners must understand that [traditional westernised medical procedures can no longer be acceptable for certain patients and families. Health care providers must be mindful of and sensitive to the many cultural traditions and moral values that affect the lives of families. This should take into account moral and cultural views regarding death and dying. Being culturally sensitive requires us to recognise and distinguish our own human perceptions and desires. This can be daunting for health practitioners when they operate within the confines of accepted medical and health-care practices and procedures.
As per our experts of accounting assignment help- Children and their families seeking palliative treatment should address the following cultural factors:
- Barriers to communication
- Unawareness of what palliative care/hospice environments entails
- Health-care services/clinicians are treated with scepticism.
- Personal experiences/trauma in the past
- Disparities of religion
- Belief in complementary and alternative medicine
- The terror of the unknown
Considerations When Working with Youth
Allow teens to discuss who they are, articulate themselves, and share what type of therapy they prefer to help them deal with mental health or drug use issues.
Encourage them to maintain their individuality.
Assisting teenagers in determining their ethnic origin may have a positive impact on people’s health.
Anxiety and depression may develop if youth are not motivated to do so4. Youth who have a good perception of themselves are more likely to avoid alcohol and narcotics. They’re much more likely to have a positive self-image. Cultural identification includes:
- Getting a positive sense of self
- Feeling confident about their heritage and race.
- Engaging in cultural rituals
- Learning local languages
Get Exciting Otolaryngology Assignment Help In Australia At Reliable Rates!
The team of Online Assignment Expert offers amazing assignment writing services 24 hours round the clock. Therefore, you can contact us at any time. We have a team of experts, writers, and quality analysts who offer the assignments at very appropriate rates. Assignments are drafted by using the Bloomberg Taxonomy algorithm under all the marking rubrics. We offer the students who do not have enough time to do their assignments and search for the accounting assignment help.
We cover over 500+ subjects topics including Management, Marketing, Accounting, Financing, IT, MATLAB, etc. You can get services like essay writing, dissertation writing, thesis writing, etc. Students from Australia, India, Singapore, Pakistan, Canada, the US, UK have taken assignments from them.
Hire our result-oriented accounting assignment help.
- Sample FREE:You can get a free sample from us just to clarify your doubts. Just grab assignment help in Australiafrom us.
- Free unlimited revisions: Yes, if you are not able to understand the language of our experts, then feel free to take advantage of seeking revisions for free. We do not charge any extra money for revisions or editing.
- 24-hour’s customer support: Our team is available 24 × 7 academic assistance and offers you all the benefits to make your dream come true. We want you to grab an HD grade mark and get answers to their queries of time. Assignments require time which can be provided by our team of Online Assignment Expertwith satisfactory outcomes.
- Fast delivery: We ensure fast and speedy delivery of assignments. The main benefit of seeking assistance from us is that we stand for our work and services. We believe in providing a customer’s trust and loyalty. With our most suitable services, you can get the appropriate solutions and best results to fulfil all the needs of the homework.
Just take assignment help from us at reliable rates. You can contact us now via phone call, message, or email. Do not miss our latest offers and discounts offered by us. Get the chance to grab satisfactory results with our professionals and be ready to attain HD grade outcomes. Also, you can get discounts on several writing services from us. We have always considered all the expectations of students from us and tried to fulfil them all to make the process of ordering assignments from us worth remembering. Good luck!