Writing a reflection paragraph in an article is not as easy as it may sound. A reflection paragraph in plain language tells about all your thoughts about something, rather than just a plain summary or a description of the matter. And therefore, it takes a smart and experienced brain to write a perfect one which would help in achieving high distinctions on an overall basis. Now the question arises as to how to write reflection paragraphs in an article? We have an answer for you right here, just keep reading this blog as here I have discussed all that you need to know to write an excellent reflection paragraph. Without further ado, let’s begin!
How to write a reflection paragraph in an article?
The chief motive of writing a reflection paragraph in an assignment is not just to include the description of what had happened. At the same time, it is also not about penning down everything that you feel in an unstructured manner. Rather than this, a reflective paragraph of an article should be depicting a clear line of thought, the use of evidence or examples to illustrate your reflections and an analytical approach.
In academia, when it is said to write reflectively, it means that you need to formalize your reflections to show that learning is taking place. You must respond to the experiences, views or thoughts must be done keeping in mind the formal or academic tone. A reflection paragraph must be helping you to dive deeper into knowledge and explore your learning. A student is required to do this task in achieving clarity and a better understanding of what they are learning and the chance to develop and reinforce writing skills.
Things to keep in mind while writing reflection paragraphs in an article:
- It is suggested not to only convey information, instruction or an argument.
- Do not just pen down plain descriptions
- A reflective paragraph in an assignment is not just a direct judgement or decision related to a matter. So, never do that.
- In the reflection paragraph of an assignment never write a summary from different sections of the entire paper.
- A reflection paragraph is about personal views and is subjective, but it should be kept in mind that academic tone stays intact. Also, it must be thoroughly and cohesively organized.
- Make sure that your reflection paragraph is short and sweet.
- Ensure that your sentences are focused.
- Avoid squeezing a lot of ideas into one sentence.
- It is advised not to add sentence fragments and also, make sure that each of your sentences has a subject and a verb.
Steps to Follow to Write the Reflection Assignment
STEP#1: Get to know the main themes of your assignment
STEP#2: Make a note of or a list of all the pointers that you think stand out amidst the rest
STEP#3: To track your ideas and points, make a table or a chart. You can do so by following the below ideas curated by our expert:
- Mention the main points or key experiences in the first column.
- List your personal response to the points you brought up in the first column. Mention how your subjective values, experiences, and beliefs influence your response in the second column.
- Explain your personal response to share in your reflection paper in the third column.
STEP#4: If you are struggling to gauge your own feelings or pinpoint your own response, answer the questions yourself that your readers might bring up.
STEP#5: Now, it is time to develop a thesis statement and reveal the information in a smooth way and wisely.
STEP#6: To make your reflection paragraph smooth, use transitional phrases such as "for example," "for instance," "as a result," "an opposite view is," and "a different perspective is."
Reflection paragraph is a useful segment of your assignment as it helps in making sense of and a clear depiction of what you have actually learnt as a student. A reflection paragraph basically helps you in demonstrating that you can critically assess what you have learnt and can present it in your own manner. This is a significant way to scrutinize rather than just describe the things you are reflecting on and to emphasise how you will apply what you have learned.
Here is a reflection paragraph assignment sample recently drafted by our experts
Why is Online Assignment Expert Considered as the Best Assignment Help Provider in Australia?
For the last 10 years, Online Assignment Expert is counted amidst the trusted, reliable and one of the best assignment help providers in Australia. There is not one reason that makes us the best in the industry, but there are other reasons as well. In case you are looking for the best assignment maker, then relying on us is the best decision you would make to score stellar grades this fall. At Online Assignment Expert, you get the best reflection paragraph examples drafted by the best connoisseurs in the market. Experts with us guide you in writing high-quality assignments. And in case, if you would want to get any revisions done, you can do so by bringing the order back to us. Some of our added benefits are mentioned below; do check to get in touch with us:
- Here you will get an opportunity to choose your expert
- With us, you will get PhD expert guidance as we are backed by thousands of proficient writers who all are PhD degree holders.
- We give you a free Turnitin report along with your order. When we say free, we mean it!
- To focus on your assignment at a time, we follow the mantra of 1 Subject 1 expert at one point in time
- You will get 24*7 support by experts
- We assure you that you will get 100% original content from our experts
- We maintain complete confidentiality of personal information
- We make sure that we offer competitive pricing
Have queries? Contact our customer support team right away to know more about the services we provide!