Evidence-based practice or evidence-based medicine is the astute use of existing evidence in making patient’s care decisions. It assimilates clinical expertise and includes patient values, needs, and values into considerations. Being a university scholar, you must know that EBP is slightly different from EBM. Evidence-based practice includes evidence-based nursing, evidence-based medicine, evidence-based dentistry, evidence-based physical therapy, etc.
This blog aims to provide complete information about the hierarchy of Research Designs and Evidence. In this blog, you will learn about Evidence-based practice, steps of EBP, and five models of Care, step-by-step EBP.
Also, this guide will help you in writing your evidence-based nursing practice assignment effectively. You can refer to this page anytime when you are stuck in the middle of your assignment. Information discussed below is defined by nursing assignment help professionals who have been into providing academic assistance since 2010.
What are the 5 Steps of Evidence-Based Practice?
The 5 steps of EBP are discussed below by our best assignment help experts.
Step 1: Ask questions
Here, you are required to put searchable clinical questions such as diagnosis, prevention, therapy, prognosis, causation, etc.
Step 2: Find evidence in support of your answers
Track the most relevant evidence with respect to the answer
Step 3: Assess evidence/ information critically
You must assess and evaluate the evidence-based on its impact, validity, and applicability
Step 4: Assimilate evidence with patient’s preferences and clinical expertise
Integrate critical appraisal with the patient’s unique biology, circumstances, values, and clinical expertise
Step 5: Evaluation
Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness in executing all the above steps and seeking how to improve them
5 Models of Care Described By Nursing Experts
The model of care is generally defined as the way in which health services are organised and delivered. It briefs best-practice services and cares through principles and core components that fit with the framework and gives the best structure for evaluation of care and implementation. However, the 5 Models of care in evidence-based practice are –
- It is not necessary that every people need palliative care but it is important that palliative care and a palliative approach to be available where and when needed.
- A care model is seen as the way in which health services are prepared and delivered. This model can also affect the quality of the care.
- Different models for palliative care delivery are available without a univocally-accepted model. Hence, the palliative care model shows the benefits for patients as well as their carer.
- Care models have now become important as the number of people having chronic diseases and the population ages increases.
- For aged people, palliative care or community palliative care in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACF) are seen as one of the most beneficial and high-quality research.
Step by Step Guide to Evidence-Based Practice
If you are a student pursuing nursing courses from any of the Australian university, then you need to know the processes concerned with evidence-based practice. Here are the few steps discussed by our nursing assignment help experts.
Part 1 – Searching and Developing Clinical Questions
Here, you are required to be well-versed with the skills and knowledge that are needed to apply the evidence-based practice. Moreover, you are required to do the following tasks –
- recapitulate the information that is necessary to understand the steps of implementing EBP
- analyse the EBP implementation steps
- outline the suggestions given for clinical decision making
Part 2 – Critically Appraise of the Evidence
In this part of EBP, you are required to summarise all the components and elements needed to critically appraise the evidence of research. Also, plan the steps that could be undertaken in critically analysing evidence.
Part 3 – Implementation
This is the last part of the evidence-based practice where you must be able to –
- summarise the essential details that play an important role in planning for sustainable change
- outline the implementation process progression
- plan for the concerned actions
The above steps are determined by our assignment help experts that are taken by the Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation’s Center for the Advancement of Evidence-Based Practice. EBP can be expressed as a problem-solving method for the health care delivery which assimilates the most appropriate patient care data with clinician expertise and evidence from studies and patient values and preferences.
The key purpose of this blog is to let you know the skills and knowledge required in implementing evidence-based practice consistently. Therefore, you are required to refer to this website whenever you are stuck in the middle of your assignment. However, if you find any difficulties in writing your assignment, feel free to reach Online Assignment Expert. Wondering, why contact Online Assignment Expert when there are so many assignment help service providers available in Australia.
Need to know more? Reach out to us!
We, at Online Assignment Expert, are seen as the world’s most trusted assignment help service provider. We have helped students who encounter issues in writing nursing, medicare, healthcare, or any other assignment. Apart from writing, we are into guiding and providing help in finding materials for scholars. For instance, in this blog, we have covered almost every Hierarchy of Research Designs and Evidence details that can help write your assignment. However, choosing us to ensure you for the following services –
- Download free assignment samples
- Enjoy limitless revisions till your satisfaction
- Choose experts of your choice
- 100% confidentiality
- Get help in several assignments such as research paper, dissertation, essays, thesis, bibliographies, case studies, etc.
- Original and high-quality assignment
- Round the clock customer support
- Express help in nursing assignment
- Exciting discount offers
At Online Assignment Expert, you will come to see that 1000+ nursing experts are working who are best in evidence-based practices and evidence-based medicine. Our writer possesses at least master degree from reputed Australian universities, such as Deakin University, Monash University, University of Sydney, University of Melbourne, and more. They follow academic integrity and university standards while writing assessment answers.
So, don’t wait and place your order via ORDER NOW form, phone call, email, or live chat.