There are currently 38 schools, colleges, and universities offering law courses for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students. 40000+ students including international students are enrolled in an Australian university to earn bachelors’ and masters’ degrees. When you are writing a HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Assignment, it becomes important to have a clear and complete understanding of these two terms as many students often get confused between them.
The Holmes Institute of Australia is offering one of the best law courses where students are asked to look into the HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Assignment and provide a proper solution. But before that, it is important to have a knowledge of the business and corporate laws, critical analysis, assessing the rights, remedies, and obligations, and more.
Background of the HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Assignment
This unit code is being studied by the students pursuing law courses from the Holmes Institute of Australia. It is a T2 assignment that is prepared as a group assignment. In this assessment unit, students are generally asked to prepare a written report along with a 10 minutes presentation which should be completed and submitted to university as on or before the end date.
What Are The Requirements For The Hi6027 Business And Corporate Law Assignment?
As we have read above that the HI6027 Business and Corporate Law assignment is a group task, thus students assigned to deal with HI6027 Business and corporate law assignments are asked to perform a task to work collaborate in a corporate manner and provide HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Assignment solution to the given case studies. After successful completion of this task, students will come to learn to cite the legal cases and the best ways to apply them.
- You are required to analyse the ethical effects of legal decisions critically and know the ways in which these legal decisions affect the business environment.
- Required to evaluate the rights, obligations, and remedies accessible to party in a specific commercial relationship.
- Observe the foundations of Australian company law critically.
- Discuss and relate tort and contract law in terms of business circumstances.
- Critically discuss the legal framework and apply them in the company’s regulations and dealings with outcasts effectively.
There are 2 different parts of the HI6027 Business and Corporate Law assignment i.e. group report and group presentation. The details about these parts are explained below by law assignment help experts.
In this group assessment, there are two parts i.e. Part A and Part B discussing contract law and questions related to corporation’s law respectively. The total word count assigned for the HI6027 group report is 2,000 words with each part having 1,000 words (maximum). It is important to clearly mention the total word count of your report on a cover sheet. The paper will not be marked if you failed to do so.
Part A & Part B – Contract and Corporations Law Question
- Go through the contracts and corporations law questions given below and answer only one question correctly.
- The selected question should not exceed 1,000 words.
- Include relevant cases and law such as scholarly articles or Australian courts to support your answer. Include at least 3 authentic and reliable references for your report.
- References should be listed alphabetically at the end of part A.
In this task, you are required to prepare a 10 minutes presentation where you have to summarise the answer presented for both parts A and B. The presentation will be according to the advice of the lecturer. After creating a video, upload the video link to a platform like Dropbox, YouTube, Google Drive, etc. and upload the video link to Blackboard.
A video presentation should include both audios as well as image. Thus, avoid making PowerPoint slides and accompanying voice recording. The weightage is 10% of the total word count for this task.
So these were the essential details that should be followed to write HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Assignment Solution. In case, you find difficulties in writing a report or creating video presentations, simply contact our best assignment writing experts who are proficient in delivering 100% plagiarism-free HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Assignment Answers. Beyond this, there are multiple features that a student can avail such as discount offers, round the clock customer executive availability, one-to-one expert consultation, and much more. Contact Online Assignment Expert right away!