EPCHEM314 Chemistry is a unit that is in high demand nowadays. Basically, it is designed in order to introduce various important concepts in physical and life sciences. In addition to this, the basic concepts of chemistry and life science like atoms, molecules, ions, periodic table, cell biology, osmosis and many others are also studied under this unit.
Realising this, we at Online Assignment Expert are here to lend you a helping hand in understanding a varied range of approaches, thereby helping you inculcate observational skills, and gain knowledge about numerous modes of research and communication. With these, comprehending EPCHEM314 Chemistry would become a lot easier.
How the Chemistry Assignment Help Experts Aid Students with EPCHEM314 Chemistry Assignment Sample?
Enclosed below is a free EPCHEM314 Chemistry assignment sample that our experts had worked upon for the reference purpose of students. There are some basic things that the students need to beware of for doing this and other such assignments. Only after having a command over the following concepts, will the student be able to produce HD worth chemistry assignments.
- Titration: It is a process in which a solution of some known concentration is used to determine the unknown concentration of some other solution. Generally, a titrant is mixed with the unknown solution from the burette. This reaction gives the concentration of the unknown solution. Our chemistry assignment help experts include various underlying principles related to this process and demonstrate how this process is used in the industry.
- Weak and strong acids: Then, our experts talked about citric acid, that is a weak acid. Using appropriate formulas, they inferred the strength of this acid and found the buffering zone for it.
- Indicators: Then, the EPCHEM314 Chemistry experts elaborate upon the indicator which they had used to determine whether it was an acid or a base. Following this, they demonstrate the properties which establish it as an acid or a base.
- Thereafter, they reveal why they had chosen that indicator. After this, they explain the structure of this indicator. Then, they go about the reason why it changes colour at different PH levels.
- In the end, they completed the assignment by writing the neutralisation reaction and further relate it to Le Chateliers’ Principle.
EPCHEM314 Chemistry Assessment Modes
Introduction to Chemistry and the Life Sciences comprises of 20 units and EPCHEM314 is one of them. under this unit, there are 5 modes of assessments, which are:
- Online Quizzes
- Written assignments
- Mid-semester Examinations
- Laboratory Reports
- Final examinations
Among these modes of assessments, while you can direct your focus on examinations and laboratory reports, while our EPCHEM314 Chemistry assignment help experts can take care of the remaining ones, i.e., the online quizzes as well as written assignments. Our panel of experts at Online Assignment Expert is there to provide expert consultation on these aspects. While we have already discussed the working of our experts through the sample above, you can avail of our online exams/quizzes service and complete the weekly online quizzes that your university has prescribed for you.
Contents Under EPCHEM314 Chemistry Unit
Basically, this unit covers an extensive range of topics, which include:
Our EPCHEM314 Chemistry Assignment Help
This was just a brief discussion on this vast unit. Our panel of experts is all geared up to guide you on any aspect related to this unit, or the course as a whole. After you seek expert guidance from our EPCHEM314 experts at Online Assignment Expert, you would be efficient enough in:
- Expressing a variety of scientific ideas in a very logical and coherent manner.
- Working both at the individual as well group level and exhibit knowledge in both theoretical as well as practical aspects of scientific ideas.
- Researching and analysing the current scientific theories and then apply those methods in terms of practical contexts.
- Using appropriate technology for supporting scientific
- Dealing with simple as well as complex problems in all the scientific contexts.
So, in case, you face any problem in EPCHEM314 Chemistry, feel free to contact us, anytime in the day!