COIT20245 Java Programming Assessment Sample
For this COIT assessment task, you must be clear with your Java fundamental concepts such as Java primitive and built-in data types, selection and looping statements, Java commands and more.
This is because, with the help of all these concepts, you will be able to develop the Java console program that produces the correct results. In the very first part of this COIT20245 assessment answer, you need to prepare a flow chart for the car parking system. Make sure that you include both ‘true' and ‘false' values in this diagram.
While this can become a time-consuming task, you may want to depict how long it took to create this flow chart. Some students find problems when producing outputs. But the main objective of this task is to test all the different possibilities in the Java program. Thus, if you too encounter any issues in creating this flow chart, then simply take the help of this COIT20245 Java console program assessment sample below.
Various screenshots are attached in this blog so that it gives you an idea of how the codes and output should look like. Even though this is a simple assignment, writing the COIT20245 Java programming assessment answer can be a little tricky.
Following the below steps can make this all a lot easier for you to write the answers:
- Since the car parking is your objective, you first create a CarPark class that contains the main method. However, in this step, you might face certain errors. So, make sure that as you encounter them, you fix and move ahead to the next step.
- Use the COMPILE method that you have already learnt about in the class.
- Now, it’s time to create a validation loop and create a loop to loop. This allows reading of the data. However, you can do this in the end too.
- If you want to complete this step here itself, then make sure to determine whether your stay is maximum or minimum. Once again, COMPILE and RUN.
- After looping, you must gather statistics where maximum and minimum stays will be visible.
- Calculate an average stay number by adding up the number of hours, and once again, output the statistics.
Here is the screenshot of the COIT20245 java programming assessment answer that shows how this is done -
Get the full COIT20245 Java Programming Assessment Answer at Your Doorstep
COIT20245 unit has many assessment tasks that you might have already submitted or would receive later on. But if you aren’t able to complete this particular task, then you can take the help of our Java experts and they will get you a full COIT20245 Java programming assessment answer at your doorstep.
Quickly get your hands on this free solution and know how an expert would solve the COIT20245 Java programming assessment!
Online Assignment Expert
Since 2008, we have solved thousands of Java assignments with the help of our team. When it comes to developing Java console programs, our experts do it in a highly professional and accurate manner. Don’t worry about your assignment’s quality, we’ll prepare it exactly according to the marking rubric and guidelines.
Contact our Java assignment experts today and let them know about how you want your COIT20245 assessment answer!