Every year, thousands of students enrol in Australian universities to pursue their Master’s and other higher degree in community services. During their study, they are required to deal with several units and CHCPOL003 is one of them. This unit deals with the knowledge and skills which are important in developing the gathering information and analysing the collected information critically in relevance to the work.
This unit is generally applied to community and health service workers who are required to research the available information to improve and support their work practices. However, all these play an important role in writing CHCPOL003 Research and Apply Evidence to Practice assessment answers.
Being a community and health service student, you must know the qualifications and courses include the CHCPOL003 unit. Some of them are HLT52615- Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation, CHC50113- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, HLT50113- Diploma of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care, Diploma of International Children’s Services, Advanced Diploma of Functional Kinesiology, and more. However, if you are a student and willing to write CHCPOL0003 Research and Apply Evidence to Practice assessment answer, this blog will be quite helpful.
Assessment Tasks Covered in CHCPOL003 Unit
Assessment tasks involved with the CHCPOL003 unit is designed and developed to extend and reinforce knowledge and skills, including the work settings based on practical application tasks. In this assessment, you are required to showcase the following skills:
- A complete developed action and research activities depending on the research outcomes for a minimum of two different issues within their field of practice.
- Display the different reasons for venture research; information sources; models and principles of evidence-based practice; how to examine and analyse information sources; research processes and ways to deal with them; ethical and cultural research considerations; and processes which support information analysis and ways to use them.
Now, it’s time to take a look at the questions and other instructions concerned with the CHCPOL003 assessment.
In this assessment, you are asked to write a report. To complete this assessment, you are given 2 research topics and you must prepare a report for both topics. The maximum word count for this assessment is 2000 words/ assessment.
Research topics are as followed –
- Research Topic 1 – Infection control and prevention
- Research Topic 2 – Minimising language barrier when communicating with clients
Steps to write CHCPOL003 Research and Apply Evidence to Practice Assessment Answer
To assist you in a better way, our experts have developed a large repository of CHCPOL003 assessment answer samples. These can be used when you are stuck in doing your assignment or running out of ideas.
However, we have taken a few points that need to have adhered to while writing CHCPOL003 Research and Apply Evidence to Practice Assessment Answer accurately.
In the above question, you can see the topics and their plans for the research activity. The key steps you are required to focus on are –
Plan for the information gathering activities
- Determine the situations in which research might be required to help and enhance their work practice
- Examine and analyse the existing trends in your practice areas
- Develop and illustrate the objectives of your research
- Find and access authentic sources of evidence and data
- Identifying, analysing, and evaluate methods and approaches to collecting information
- Collecting information through a systematic approach
- Develop information relevancy as per the work requirement and work objectives
- Rate and grade information depending on their need
- Compare and contrast all the information sources
- Assess the reliability, relevance, currency, and strength of the information
- Assessing the benefits, feasibility, and risks concerned with the information
- Draw conclusions as per the findings
Make use of information
- Evaluate different ways where aspects of information can be used in the best way
- Making the best utilization of learning and information from research to determining the possible areas for change
- Finding issues that need further evaluation and research
- Create an action plan in order to address research results
Our experts providing university assignment help have worked on several topics, such as-
- Drawing out the relationship between relevant interdisciplinary areas
- Hypothesis testing
- Trend identification
- Extending knowledge
- Cultural and ethical research considerations
- The validity of chosen evidence
- Duty of care related to evidence-based approaches in nursing
- Rules of evidence
Benefits Offered By Online Assignment Expert
At Online Assignment Expert, you come to get in touch with experts providing university assignment help for scholars pursuing nursing courses in Australia. We are one of the oldest assignment help service providers who have been assisting students since 2010. During a decade, we have helped students studying at Australian Catholic University, Australian National University, Bond University, Central Queensland University, Charles Sturt University, Deakin University, Flinders University, La Trobe University, and more.
However, the benefits we offer to our students are –
- Assignment help – where you get assistance in different types of assignments such as essay, case study, research paper, dissertation, bibliography, reports, etc.
- Online quiz help – An online quiz is a form of assessment being offered by universities. In this assignment, you are given a set of questions to be answered within a specific time.
- Proofreading and editing – This service is best for those who have written CHCPOL003 assessment answers but unsure about the quality, writing style, and academic integrity. By availing of this service, we ensure you to proofread, review, and make changes so that you can score better grades in your assignment.
Additionally, few free services are available with us, such as choosing preferred experts, downloading assignment samples, and getting unlimited revisions. Not only this, but we ensure you for the following –
- 100% privacy and security
- Reasonable price
- Discount offers
- Original content each time
- Instant assignment help
- Live support
If you are a student and need university assignment help to complete your assessment on time, you are simply required to send your requirements via phone, live chat, or email. Our customer support executives are available round-the-clock without a single stop. Thus, don’t waste your time, and feel free to contact us!