Case studies are challenging and grim, and when we say so, we truly mean it. We understand that there should be a certain level of understanding of the subject and its core topics before penning a worth-reading case study. That’s why students start to look out for case study assignment help, especially, when CHCCSM004: Case studies - Coordinate Complex Case Requirements - Assessment Answer is involved. Students usually get stuck with the different approaches and models of case management, a full range of local services and support available, the impact of service duplication, principles and practices of planning complex service inputs, principles and practices of working across multiple services, risks and responsibilities relating to the duty of care for children and young people, domestic violence, suicide and elder abuse, and so on. This blog will definitely be of some help to you in writing CHCCSM004 assessment answer.
Define the term conflict management in group work
Conflict management is the process of limiting the negative aspects of conflict while increasing the positive aspects of the conflict. The aim of conflict management is to enhance learning and group outcomes, including effectiveness or performance in an organizational setting. It is known to all that if there is a conflict in a group, it will lead to a lack of productivity and no one wants this. This would also be the cause of marinating the coordination and achievement of the goal. Mistrust or personality clashes often lead to conflicts amongst the group. By making use of the following measures, conflict can be eradicated from the group:
- Respect Hierarchy
- Support and feedback
Tasks of a group coordinator in the community service sector
The group coordinator is accountable for various things such as planning, development, and delivering the services relevant to the group of the people. In addition to this, the group coordinator is also responsible for the physical, emotional, and social well-being of the people in a group. Below are the key tasks of a group coordinator:
- A group coordinator is responsible for managing and enabling the social development activities that could meet the individual goal of the client. As said earlier, this part of a coordinator’s job also involves relevant planning and reflecting the activities to attain the goal in mind.
- A group coordinator is also responsible for devising and managing multidisciplinary service to the client.
- A group coordinator is also accountable for handling all the community members and colleagues with the utmost respect and consider them all on an equal basis.
Behaviours that could be disruptive in a group meeting
Below are some of the behaviours that are not acceptable in a group meeting and would prove to be disruptive:
- Nonparticipation or Withdrawal: People who have the right to choose the option of contributing in the group or withdraw from the group. Sometimes, a set of people is not happy with the kind of work they have been allotted probably because they aren’t sure if they can contribute the best or not. Therefore, a lack of confidence in doing a task may lead to their withdrawal or non-participation.
- Monopolizing: Monopolising behaviour is such behaviour that takes place when one or a few members of the group dominate the other set of people in that particular group. Hence, the leader should always talk about these sorts of issues and give equal breaks to one and all. This is how the issue of monopolising behaviour or dominating behaviour may be kicked off for a certain set of members in a group.
- Scapegoating: Scapegoating is a condition wherein one blame the other in case things or plans executed aren’t going the right way. Such behaviour gets the person vetoed from the group or becomes the target for others. Sooner or later, this will direct to the extraction of people from the group. The blame game is very damaging as it always adds risk in a group and no solution can be attained. Therefore, the group leader should take initiative to resolve the problem by discussing with all instead of putting blame on one person.
Below are the excerpts from the recently drafted CHCCSM004: Case studies - COORDINATE COMPLEX CASE REQUIREMENTS - Assessment Answer by our experts
Choose Online Assignment Expert For CHCCSM004: Case studies - Coordinate Complex Case Requirements - Assessment Answers
For all those of you who are reading this blog currently, if you want to score HD grades, you ought to choose the best expert. And when we say best expert, there is no one in the business who has a knowledgeable team of assignment writers as that of Online Assignment Expert. All the experienced professionals with Online Assignment Expert have PhD degrees in their kitty and that too from renowned and respectable universities from all over the globe. The fact that the company boasts of a wide array of student testimonials, the students keep coming back to us for assignment assistance especially when it comes to case study assignment help. As far as the quality of the work here is concerned, stay assured to get the best quality assignments and that too at pocket-friendly rates. The subject matter experts with us give their 100% in writing such an assignment for you that would fetch you HD grades. It has been over a decade that we have been solving students’ problems related to various topics of CHCCSM004: Case studies - Coordinate Complex Case Requirements - Assessment Answer. Today, they all trust us so much for they passed their semester with flying colours. Below are some of the added benefits that you are gifted with once you choose us as your assignment assistance provider:
- Complete confidentiality of personal information
- PhD expert guidance
- Opportunity to choose your own expert
- 100% original content
- Competitive pricing
- 1 Subject 1 expert at one point in time
- Free Turnitin Report along with your order
- 24*7 Support by experts
Why are you still holding back? Head to our order panel and place your order for CHCCSM004 assessment answer right now and score impressive grades!