Community Services Training Packages is comprised of several units, and CHCCCS023 is one of them. This unit consists of several qualifications – Certificate III in Active Volunteering, Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care Practice, Certificate IV in Indigenous Environmental Health, Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance, Certificate III in Indigenous Environmental Health, etc. In addition to this, students also learn the following skillsets –
- Chronic Condition Self-management
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
During this study, you are required to deal with the CHCCCS023 Support Independence and Wellbeing assessment answer. The assessment requires you to discuss the knowledge and skills that help provide individualized support and services and emotional and physical wellbeing.
If you are a student and finding issues in writing the CHCCCS023 Support Independence and Wellbeing Assessment Answers as per the given structure and format, contact Online Assignment Expert. Here, the best assignment help is offered by nursing assignment experts. However, they have released this blog to let the students understand the assignments covered in the CHCCCS023 unit, along with the steps to write them.
Brief Details to CHCCCS023 Unit and its Assessments
This unit of community services training package includes three types of assessment items. For example –
Let’s understand the tasks covered in these assessment tasks under the supervision of nursing assignment experts.
Assessment 1: Underpinning Knowledge Questions
This task should be either completed individually or in a group. In this task, you are provided with a set of questions. For example –
Like the above, you must answer a few questions based on the below-case scenario.
Now, if you have completely understood the given scenario, try answering the below questions.
Similarly, there are several questions to be answered accurately as per the requirements given by the supervisor. Also, you must follow academic integrity and university standards. Few essential details are provided below by our experts delivering assignment writing help in Australia.
Points to be kept in mind while writing CHCCCS023 Support Independence and Wellbeing Assessment Answer
Before we dig into the CHCCCS023 assessment, it is essential to know about the few important points to be taken into account. These points cannot be the rocket-science to draft the CHCCCS023 assessment answer, but yes, they can be quite helpful if you find any difficulties in this assignment. Generally, it would be best to focus on performance evidence and knowledge evidence to complete the task effectively. Let’s understand this!
Here, you must highlight that you can effectively complete the performance criteria and elements’ tasks. Moreover, you must be able to manage contingencies and manage tasks as well. However, the evidence to be taken care of in this section is –
- safely provide support to a minimum of 3 people to improve the wellbeing and independence of an individual
- Complete the activities that are mentioned in the element and performance criteria of the CHCCCS023 unit
Once you are done with the performance evidence presentation, you will be required to focus on the knowledge evidence. Details about the knowledge evidence are discussed below by our experts providing online assignment help in Australia.
Being a student, you should showcase that you have the skills and knowledge needed to complete the assessment tasks effectively. The knowledge evidence is comprised of the following:
Elementary human requirement/ needs:
Wellbeing, such as:
Discuss the preference, needs, and requirements of an individual, and discuss how these can be interrelated and affect provided services and support
Fundamental needs for high-quality health may include:
- nutrition and hydration
- mental health
- oral health
Mental health risks factors and protective factors
Signs of abuse or neglect:
Ethical and legal requirements and the best ways to apply them within the individual and organization’s practice, including:
- dignity of risk
- duty of care
- human rights
- confidentiality, privacy, and disclosure
- mandatory reporting
- work role limitations
Once you are done with the writing tasks, it is essential to ensure that you have successfully demonstrated the above-discussed pieces of evidence. If you are unable to present them, you may get in touch with experts providing academic help in CHCCCS023 Support Independence and Wellbeing assessment answer.
Why hire an online assignment expert for CHCCCS023 Support Independence and Wellbeing Assessment Answer?
Taking help from an online assignment expert is helpful in numerous ways. Some of them are defined below:
- A team of assignment experts – Our assignment writing experts possess a master’s in community services. Moreover, they have written assignments for several universities like Deakin, University of Sydney, La Trobe University, Monash University, University of Melbourne, UNSW, etc. Thus, they are well-versed with the basic concepts such as self-actualization, individual differences, signs of abuse, work role limitations, supporting strategies, and more. They can complete the CHCCCS023 assessment answer.
- Professional assignment help – In addition to the best assignment writing experts, you will be assured of professional assignment help online services. It includes assignment writing help, dissertation writing help, case study assignment help, online exams and quizzes, editing, and proofreading. These services can be acquired at a very reasonable price.
- Download CHCCCS023 assignment sample – With us, you also get free access to download CHCCCS023 Support Independence and Wellbeing Assessment Sample. This sample is available for free. You are required to visit our website and download them as per your need. Each sample is written by subject-matter experts who have at least five years of experience writing community service assignments.
- Unlimited revisions – Although we are known for providing the best assignment answer without any flaw, still, if you find any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, etc., contact us. With us, you come to get unlimited changes in your assignment if any irrelevant data or information is included. This service is free for our students.
- Pick your experts – When you place an assignment order with us, we get in touch with the lists of available writers. You are free to choose one from the plans based on their experience, expertise, ratings, etc.
- Other perks and benefits – These are also few other benefits like an assurance for complete privacy & confidentiality, discount offers, reasonable prices, unique content, instant assignment help, live customer support, and more.
Now enjoy the best assignment writing services with us. You can reach us through phone, email, live chat, or WhatsApp. We are available 24-hours all over the month.