CHCAGE001 is a unit concerned with the Community Services study. This unit is covered under the following qualifications – Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation, Certificate IV in Leisure and Health, Certificate IV in Indigenous Environmental Health, Certificate III in Active Volunteering, Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance, Diploma of Community Development, etc. Additionally, few accredited courses like Diploma of Yoga Teaching, Certificate II in Mumgu-dhal tyama-tiyt, Certificate II in Study Skills, and Certificate IV in Leadership and Innovation in Dementia Services also include the CHCAGE001 unit. Students pursuing any of these qualifications are required to write CHCAGE001 Facilitate the Empowerment of Older People Case Study assessment answers.
The experts providing help in community services-based assignments must have a well-understanding of the knowledge and skills needed in responding to the aspirations and goals of older people. Moreover, they must be able to provide support services and concentrate on improving life quality, health outcomes by using a person-centered approach. Students who lack these might need expert’s help to write CHCAGE001 Facilitate the Empowerment of Older People case study assessment answers. Apart from these, there are several other things to know about the CHCAGE001 unit and its assignments.
What Types Of Assignments Are Covered In The CHCAGE001 Unit?
CHCAGE001 is a case study assignment. Under this assignment, you are required to undergo two various tasks, such as –
- Case Study Scenario
- Short Answer Questions
Assessment Details –
PART 1: Case Study Scenario
To deal with the part 1 assessment, you are required to read and understand the Case Study scenario that is given below. Once you have gained enough information, you are supposed to answer the written questions in the given boxes.
Case Study Scenario Example –
The purpose of this assessment is to measure the student’s knowledge needed in writing CHCAGE001 assessment answers. Moreover, you may display the understanding of:
aged care sector profile and structure residential senior care sector
- community and home support sector
- existing practice service providing models
- referral networks and related agencies for support services
- significant issues facing by aged people stereotypical myths and attitudes
- the effect of social devaluation on the life quality of an individual
effects for work in a particular sector
- concepts of healthy, active, and positive aging
- rights-based approaches
- consumer-directed care
- person-centered practice
- palliative approach
- disempowerment and empowerment
The psychological and physiological changes and aging process, comprising gender and sexuality issues
What could be the strategies that can be followed by the person in order to encourage healthy lifestyle practices
Ethical and legal contemplations that are required to work with aged people
- practice codes
- dignity of risk
- human rights
- confidentiality, privacy, and disclosure
- duty of care
- work role limitations and responsibilities
- work health and safety
Report the requirements in case of abuse situations
What could be the effect of your attitudes towards the people you are working with
PART 2: Short Answer Questions
As we have discussed above that, you are required to answer a set of questions depending on the above case study scenario. The lists of questions are as followed –
How To Write CHCAGE001 Assessment Answers?
Drafting CHCAGE001 Facilitate the Empowerment of Older People Case Study assessment answers cannot be easy. Several things to be taken into account to prepare a world-class assignment for the CHCAGE001 unit. If you are a student and encountering problems to deal with this assignment, then follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Create effective relationships with aged people
- You may demeanour interpersonal exchanges in such a way that stimulates empowerment and maintains and develop the maintained goodwill and trust
- Respect and recognize aged people’s cultural, social, and spiritual differences
- Manage privacy and confidentiality of a particular person within organization protocols and policy
- Interact with the person to determine the social enablers and physical disablers that affects the life quality and health outcomes
- Embolden the person so that they can adopt the recommended responsibility in support to achieve a better quality of life and health outcomes
Step 2: Offer services and support to aged people
- Find out and describe the services that are helpful in empowering older persons
- Provide support and services to the aged person in order to express their preferences and identity without enacting their attitudes and values
- Regulate services to cover the needs and requirements of the older person and offer services based on their preferences
- Offer services keeping in mind the organization’s procedures, policies, and care duty needs
Step 3: Support the older people rights
- Help older people in knowing their rights
- Provide services and make sure that the rights concerned to an older person are supported
- Determine the breaks of human rights and act accordingly
- Identify the signs consistent with physical, financial, or emotional abuse
- Help the older person in accessing several other support services
Step 4: Promote re-enablement and health of aged people
- Reassure the aged person to take part actively in different activities and assist them with support and information to do so
- Help older persons to let them know the possible effects that are concerned to the aging of people
- Determine the opportunities and strategies which enhance the promotion and engagement of quality lifestyle practices
- Determine and apply the modification and aids which generally enhance the strengths and capacities of an individual to support the older person’s situation
- Converse situations of potential risk that are related to aging
These were the few important steps that can be followed by the students in writing their CHCAGE001 assessment answers. In case if these steps won’t work for you, then you may buy.
CHCAGE001 Facilitate The Empowerment Of Older People Case Study Assessment Sample From Us
We, at Online Assignment Expert, are the best in the market providing the best assignment help at a most reasonable price. In addition to these, several benefits and aged care assignment help can be acquired from us. Some of them are defined below –
- Free to choose preferred experts
- Free to download CHCAGE001 Facilitate the Empowerment of Older People Case Study Assessment Sample
- Get unlimited revisions
- Professional online assignment services, such as – assignment writing, online quizzes, dissertation, proofreading, editing
- Enjoy several benefits like 100% confidentiality, 100% original content, instant nursing assignment help, live support, etc.
Apart from these services, we provide assignment help for various disciplines like management, nursing, law, healthcare, science, marketing, CDR, Perdisco, TAFE, etc. So, no matter what subject you are into, simply get in touch with us and hire our best assignment writing experts.