Earning better grades or the trust of the instructors cannot be easy. It would help if you underwent several aspects, and writing a generous and good-looking case study is one of them. This academic assignment helps you demonstrate the ability to study a unit, person, or group of people. Being a university student, you may be asked to deal with different types of case studies such as illustrative case studies, pilot case studies, cumulative case studies, and critical instance case studies. It is well-understood that remembering the structure, format, or writing style for each case study type cannot be easy, and it results negatively. To help such scholars, we are providing a case study writing guide.
This guide discusses the case study’s introduction, how to write a case study, how to format a case study assignment, and much more. Therefore, the students facing issues in writing case study assignments can avail help from experts providing case study writing guide. So, let’s begin this tour!
Understand the term “Case Study” By Our Case Study Assignment Help Experts
A case study is all about the scenario of a particular thing where writers are expected to examine, evaluate, and respond to the questions concerned with that situation. The case study primarily deals with the scenario, problems, or issues and should be dealt with professionally.
In academics, case study assignments generally ask scholars to determine the issues and problems for a particular scenario. A case study assignment’s essential purpose is to enhance theoretical knowledge, gain awareness about professional policies, make a recommendation, and make appropriate decisions depending on the given scenario.
To help you design the case study assignments, we provide the best and practical case study assignment help in Australia. Under this service, you get complete academic assistance from subject matter experts. However, let’s focus on “How to write a case study?”
How to Compose the Best Case Study Assignment in Universities?
Generally, two different methods can be used to write a case study assignment. This section talks about the problem-oriented approach. It is recommended by our assignment help Australian experts to refer to the instruction and guidelines to know the exact type of assignment required.
An impressive and well-crafted case study generally examines the real-life scenario where existing problems must be solved. Before writing, you must understand that the theory should relate to the practical situation. For instance, employ the knowledge and ideas discussed in the module to the practical situation in your case study. However, there are a few case study aspects to be taken care of while writing. They are –
- Identify the issues
- Choose the key problems
- Recommend solutions to solve the problems
- Best ways to implement the suggested solutions
As per the case study assignment help experts, a case study is involved with eight significant sections. These sections are discussed below in detail.
8 Major Sections Involved in a Case Study
Executive Summary or Synopsis
- Briefly discuss the purpose of your case study
- the research field and scope
- Make a draft of the issues and case study findings
- Choose the relevant theory to be used in the case study
- Jot down the assumptions you have made for your case study
Here, you are required to determine the issues of the given case by:
- Examining issues, including facts to support the findings, the
- Choose course concepts and relevant theory
- Underline the problems
Our experts offering assignment help in Australia say that findings can be categorized into various sub-sections.
- Recapitulate the key issues
- Determine solutions to overcome these problems
- Concisely draw a rough draft for the recommended solution and examine its benefits and drawbacks
You may avoid referring to the given coursework or theory in the discussion.
- Here, you are required to summarise all the points from the discussion and findings.
- Select the alternative solutions that you are going to be used in the case study
- State reasons why the selected answer is the best fit for the identified problem
- Recommendations should be presented in such a style that looks to be persuasive
- Theory integration is a must
Here, you may discuss what to be done, when to be done, and by whom. If needed, you may feel free to include cost estimation, including financial and time.
In academics, you must ensure that information is appropriately cited and referenced. There are several references used in universities, such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, etc.
Appendices are optional. You should only include appendices only when you have inserted graphs, charts, diagrams, etc.
These were the key sections to be followed while writing a case study assignment. Once you are done with this, it is essential to focus on the case study formatting. The case study format can be checked from this case study writing guide.
Case Study Format
Each case study comes with a specific set of instructions, and therefore it can be understood that formatting case study assignments can be challenging. Keeping this in mind, our Australian assignment writing experts have suggested some points to format or how to write case study assignments.
- Title: The title should be short and precise. It should be brief but exciting that gives a clear idea of the assignment.
- Subtitle: In case if you need to explain the topic, then you may use this section.
- Executive Summary: Executive summary is generally written between 2 to 4 sentences. It should highlight the overview of the entire story. You can also use bullet points to describe the story.
- Challenges and Objectives: Here, you may discuss the challenges you have identified from the case study. This section should not be written in more than three paragraphs. Additionally, you may also include the objectives and goals of your writing.
- How Product/Service Helped: In this section, you should explain how the chosen approach will solve the identified problems.
- Results: Include testimonial in a 2 to 3 paragraph that describes how the discussed case study benefited the company or a person. You are free to insert numbers to enumerate your contributions.
- Supporting Quotes: The Australian assignment help experts suggest talking one or two relevant quotes as supporting documents. You can also insert supporting visuals for the story you are talking about.
- Future Plans: Many of us like an epilogue. So, include comments in the case study that discuss what the readers will read in the case study.
You can choose our assignment help experts based on their expertise, rating, and assignments completed for more details. Some of the case study assignment experts are Arnold Murphy, Carl Aasen, Brenda Smith, Curtis Flannery, James Lee, and Noma Hays. These experts assist you in the following ways –
- Provide case study samples
- Assignment writing assistance
- Online quiz help
- Proofreading and editing
- Original content
- Instant assignment help
- Live customer support
So, contact us now through live chat, WhatsApp, phone, or email and choose the best assignment experts for best case study writing tips or case study writing guide.