In general, law assignments have 3 major types such as assessment tasks based on cases, research essays, and counsel on potential solutions against the legal problem, e.g. legal memos. These legal assignment types come with distinct features, thus you must be aware of which you are going to tackle in your paper. Note that writing a legal assignment can include many things: for instance while writing a ‘memo’ you could be asked to solve disputes between two or more parties, or providing legal policy advice to the concerned person or department. In case, if an issue is found while writing a legal assessment, you may avail law assignment help.
Our group of skilled law assignment experts has explained some points so that you can effectively write your assignments. They say that if you are a student pursuing legal courses, then you must follow the advice explained below.
Before you begin, you may focus on the following components for writing a law assignment essay:
- Choose a topic
- Start Writing
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at Online Assignment Expert. However, let’s understand them in detail.
Pick a topic
Many times, you get a topic assigned by the university but if you have the option to choose the topic of your interest then select a topic that you are proficient in and understand it properly.
- Understand the selected question before you research.
- Refer to the assessment criteria given along with the question file. It will let you know what is expected by the professor and what the requirements of the assignment are.
- Think of the relevant keywords.
If you are confused about choosing appropriate topics for your assignment, feel free to take reference from law assignment samples available on our website.
- You may only use scholarly sources to collect materials for your assignment. You can use Google Scholar rather than Google, OneSearch, etc.
- While writing a legal assignment, you may include cases and legislation in your paper.
- Collecting primary and secondary information for law assignment requires using the library, textbooks, online journals and articles.
According to experts providing best assignment help to law students suggest using gather information and data from the following sources:
- OneSearch – If you are a student pursuing law courses from The University of Western Australia, you must use OneSearch. It allows you to access numerous print databases, Information Services catalogue, online databases, UWA research and theses. With the help of these resources, you are allowed to export results and save searches to EndNote.
- EndNote – Endnote allows you to format citations, in-text automatically and form a bibliography as per the selected reference style.
- Informit – Informit can be said as an Information Services resource. Its aim is to help you to find Australian articles and journals. It basically includes CINCH, the Australian Criminology database, AGIS and the Australian Law and Policy database, etc.
Find newspaper articles
To find newspaper articles, you can refer to EBSCO, Factiva, Press Display, and ProQuest. To know more about research tools and newspaper articles, you may need law assignment help experts.
- Once you are done with the selecting topic and research. Take a short break before you begin to plan what to write in the introduction, thesis and conclusion.
- Make a rough note of your argument you will discuss in the paper before beginning the writing process.
- Take help from Smarter Guides like “Developing essay arguments” “Structuring essays,” and “Writing critically” to plan for your assignment.
Business Law assignments
- While writing business law assignments, include argument and/or thesis
- Find out the legal issue related to your argument
- Include evidence such as Legal Principles, secondary sources, and Legal Precedents to support issues.
- State the relevant legal source and rule.
- State how the applied legal rules detract or support from the argument.
- In this section, you must know what you should discuss and how you will discuss. If you do not have ideas of how to begin a law assignment, it is the time to acquire law assignment help by certified academic writers.
- Ensure you have used accurate citation and references. You can also take the help of Library Guides to know how to reference a law paper by using proper citation.
- Your paper should be concise, clear, and logically written.
- You may include headings in your writing to highlight discussion.
- Law and Society students do not need to use headings.
- Don’t be afraid to use gender-neutral language, if required.
- Your writing should be simple so that the non-law students can also understand it.
- Avoid using abbreviations.
- Write the paper in an active voice.
Plagiarism is one of the bigger concerns for university students. In case, if students are caught in plagiarism, they may be rusticated or lose academic grades. Therefore, being a student, you are required to submit a unique and well-written paper to your university. In case, if you are unsure about the plagiarism of the paper, you can take help from law assignment experts. They will provide a Turnitin report for your write-up.
- Use reference
- You may refer to marking rubric to check which referencing style to be used.
- You may list references in alphabetical order.
- In case, if your paper includes legislation and cases, divide the list into 3 parts. They are – List of References, List of Legislation, and List of Cases.
- Take help of the Information Services Guide. It will let you know whether the sources are considered scholarly or not.
- Include articles in the reference list that are used in the paper.
Once you have completed the writing task. You are required to proofread your paper by using online proofreading tools such as Grammarly or you can skip this step and hire our experts providing the best assignment help in Australia. Proofreading helps you ensure you have correctly used the punctuation and grammar requirements. If you are unable to find proofreaders, try to proofread yourself or take help from your known one.
Our law assignment writing experts suggest that you avoid using non-academic resources like Wikipedia to find materials for your assignment. If you have collected information from such sources that are not listed in the reference list, it will be termed as plagiarism. But don’t worry, you can use academic and scholarly articles to avoid this. To know more about how to write a legal assignment, contact us today!
Learn How To Craft A Better Law Assignment With Us!
If you are facing issues in writing a law assignment, then you must speak to our experts. We, at Online Assignment Expert, are working day in and day out with our team of professional and experienced academic writers to provide the best law assignment help service to students. Under this service, you will get assistance in many ways such as writing, researching, proofreading, editing, and quality check. In addition to these, we also provide tips and tricks to overcome the issues faced during the legal assignment. Therefore, don’t waste time and hire our writers now. They ensure you to deliver a well-researched and accurate assignment paper within the stipulated time. Along with the assignment, you will be given a plagiarism report to ensure the paper is 100% original.